[access-uk] Disappearing podcasts with the Stream

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:59:39 +0000

Afternoon, I updated to the latest firmware and have been enjoying the ability
to subscribe
and listen to podcasts natively on the stream. I had 29 podcast feeds with
episodes
leaving around 600MB on internal memory. Last night, for no reason that I could
see,
my podcasts suddenly dropped to 10. I tried removing the SD card, turning on the
unit, and then putting the SD card back in, to see if that would remind the
Stream
of the other 19 feeds. Instead of doing that, it forgot all of them. So,
according
to the Stream I now have 0 feeds. However, the podcast episodes must still be
there
as the internal memory still says there's around 600MB left.
Has anyone else experienced this, is there any way of getting the feeds back
without
having to resubscribe to them all.
Is there any way of accessing the internal memory to remove those episodes so
that
if I do have to resubscribe to the podcast feeds I'll have the space to download
them all again.
Thanks
Yusuf