[access-uk] Disappearing font from Format menu in Word

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:47:27 +0100

Hi,

I have no idea why but I was working in Word and went into the format menu to change something in the font dialog, and font has seemingly disappeared from the Format menu. I've been using the font dialog lots for this document. Could I have inadvertently done something to remove it from the menu? Help please if possible...

I can get to it from the context menu but still...bit disconcerting...

Catherine