[access-uk] Disabled Student's Allowance at University

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:37:52 -0000

Hi
I was able to avail of the above as an Undergraduate at the Open University.
This was not a problem as the university had a dedicated office for this
purpose, though of course seperate from the university itself.  I am
considering going to a different university to do a Masters.  Presumably I can
again avail of a disabled student's allowance.  How is this allowance
administered in university at Master's level please?