[access-uk] Disable Skype window in Alt+Tab List?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:30:09 +0100

Hi,

I've been meaning to ask this for a while.  Using Windows 7 and Skype 4.2,
does anyone know how I can stop Skype appearing as a window in the Taskbar
and Alt+Tab list?   I just want it to stay in the System Tray when I close
the Skype window, rather than it appear every time I'm switching through
open application windows.  I've checked but can't seem to find the setting
to disable this.

Thanks for any tips.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,