[access-uk] Re: Disability Discrimination case sucessful

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 13:19:48 +0100

Andy, glad you persued this case, but I fear the wrong lessons just
might have been learned by the local authority, i.e. how better to keep
a disabled person out of a job in future!  Sorry folks, but I'm a
cynical sort.  You have to wonder how much you might have got had you
taken the case further.

One thing though Andy, wasn't there a Health and Safety issue they
brought up that stopped you from taking up the post?  I ask because this
has come up on vi-gen and your experience would be good to cite there if
you were agreeable to this.

Anyway, congratulations, or whatever the right word is.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx