[access-uk] Re: Dimo Labeller

  • From: Marie Baisez <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:20:13 +0200

I do, and I do not have any problem. Use your tab key to read the different part of the screen, remember to save your label before you print it and everything else in the software is pretty straightforward. I wouldn't be without it.

Hopes this help.
Cheers now,

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>