[access-uk] Re: Digital sound recording

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:03:17 +0100

Hi Ray,

The Zoom H2 is quite usable, especially if you download Neal?s notes from
ftp://ftp.ravenswood.org <ftp://ftp.ravenswood.org/> .  I have a vested
interest, as we sell it, but it is in my view the best recorder on the
market at its price, of less than 200 pounds.  Even better than that Sony
flash recorder, which has a rather inferior built-in microphone to the Zoom.

All the best

Steve

  _____

From: Lucinda <mailto:encompassmawnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [access-uk] Digital sound recording

Dear all

Has anyone found a good quality digital sound recording device that is
usable by someone with no sight? I did try a Sony Mini Disc recorder a
couple of years ago and found it tricky to use effectively. I require a good
quality sound to record acoustic music, using an external mike.

Andrew