[access-uk] Digital recorder?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:47:46 -0000

Hi,
My disk recorder has just died on me and I am looking for advice on a good
recorder.  I mainly need it for extensively recording lectures , seminars,
meetings etc.  I need something that would take quite a few hours of
recording, and I would like to be able to transfer this onto my pc.  I am
not sure if this is possible, but, I would also like to play mp3 files on
it.  Any recommendations for one please?  I am totally blind, using xp home
and jaws.

Thank you.