[access-uk] Digital Edition - was Epub reader needed.

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:31:39 -0000

Billy,

If you have version 12 of JAWS, or NVDA or a Mac, there is a version of
Adobe Digital Editions which is accessible. You can get it from:
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/digitaleditions1-8/
There's not much navigation possible on a Mac. With NVDA you can move
around by character, word, sentence, paragraph and page, and with JAWS
all those plus SayAll.

Steve