[access-uk] Re: DigiGuide html fault?

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:54:06 -0000

Hi

I don't use Digiguide, but perhaps more information is displayed if you hover your mouse over an area of the page, or something like that. Anyway, if your version of JAWS is relatively recent (5.0 or later I think), to stop it announcing the "on Mouse Over", go to the www.mydigiguide.com home page, and press shift +insert +v to enter Personalised Web Settings. then move down to the "element attribute announcement" option and press the spacebar to toggle the option to "off", then press Enter to save the setting. From now on, you won't hear attribute information on mydigiguide.com and things should sound a lot smoother.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>