[access-uk] Re: DigiGuide html fault?

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:18:52 -0000

Hi Peter.

Is the mouse-over not a characteristic of jaws? I've come across it in the past and I understand that you may be able to silence this command?

Not really too sure, though if you don't get many responses, it may be worth looking at your configuration options. Just a thought. Best wishes. Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>