[access-uk] Re: Difference between Olympus recorders?

  • From: "Jakob Rosin" <jakob.rsn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:13:09 +0300

For example you can set time and date with that.
You open the aplication for example setting a time for recording start.
If you want to set time ofr 11:00 am and finish recording at 13:00 pm then
say 11:00 am 13:00 pm.
You  also can open different aplications with the voice commands.

Tervitades / Best regards
Jakob Rosin