[access-uk] Re: Dictionary in Microsoft office word 2003

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 20:32:35 -0000

indeed there is.  while spell checking a document, go to options, then
custom dictonaries , then find the custom.dic, file and hit modify.  tab
twice and find the word you want to delete, make sure that's in the edit
window, and tab to delete, press delete, then tab to okay.

method 2.

search for custom.dic on your computer, open it and modify it that way.
  _____