[access-uk] Re: Dial up internet connections

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:58:28 +0200

no, he happens to live in a small village, away from the tourist tracks and where the administrators haven't thought worthwhile to pushed for broadband equipment to be put in place on the local exchange, that's all.

The same happens in England as far as I know.

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>