[access-uk] Re: Desktop replacement

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:07:19 +0000

Yes, I have the Technical Preview on two systems on our network.  So far, I am
quite impressed, and only have a minor problem with one piece of software, and
that is not a show stopper.  Thankfully the start button is back!!

As regards the "tablet" side, it's really the Touch Screen feature are which is
becoming more popular.  More and more large touch screens are becoming
available, and at lower and lower cost.  These are becoming especially popular
when you have say small staff meetings and don't have to phaff around with a
mouse, just use a finger.

George.