[access-uk] Re: Deleting recordings on a Penfriend

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:09:20 -0000

Hi Barry.

Just overwrite the recording, you could simply use a half second recording if
you like by pressing and holding the record button, touching the label then
when you hear the ding sound, in a second after that just let go the button.
That's what I do and it works every time, plus you could always rerecord the
label at a future time if you need to use it again.

All the best, Ibrahim.