[access-uk] Deleting recordings from an Olympus DP20

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 16:50:32 +0100

Hello all,

a friend has given me an Olympus DP20. I've been able to fathom out how to do
almost everything by using the RNIB instruction CD. However, please can someone
tell me how you erase your files? The instructions on the CD presuppose that
you will be able to see the LCD, but I'm sure there's a sequence of buttons to
press which will get rid of the file you've just played.

Thanks,
Clive