[access-uk] Re: Deleting history

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:03:48 +0000

Hi, what version of IE are you using? In IE7, one can delete everything, including the history, by going to tools, then delete browsing history, something like that anyway. Hope that helps.

At 18:16 29/12/2007, you wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me how to delete the history, I have tried but the items
seem to stay in the treeview and I tried pressing applications key and d for
delete but they don't seem to go....

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, 41°F(5°C)
Wind:W (260°) at 22mph (19KT)

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 071228-0, 28/12/2007
Tested on: 29/12/2007 18:16:08