[access-uk] Re: Deleting history

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:41:58 +0100

In IE7, Tools, Internet Options.  In the General Tab, go
down to "Browsing History, and select the Settings button.
In the dialog that comes up, go down to "Days to keep pages
in history" and enter what you want there.

You may want to consider keeping a few days to hand.  It's
surprising how often one says "I'm sure I was there
yesterday!"

George.