[access-uk] Re: Deleting apps in iTunes

  • From: Mark Bishop <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:03:05 +0000

That is ok
I am aware how to delete from the iPhone or iPad
Mark bishop

I am running a half marathon for the RNIB next month. Please help me raise as
much as possible by going to www.justgiving.com/blind-runner and giving what
you can. Any amount will make a great difference.

On 27 Feb 2015, at 09:01, Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mark

If you delete all your apps from iTunes you will have to delete from your
phonec because when you next backup your phone they will be reinstated in
iTunes.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Bishop
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 8:23 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Deleting apps in iTunes

Hi David
I want to completely delete them from iTunes
Thanks
Mark bishop

I am running a half marathon for the RNIB next month. Please help me raise as
much as possible by going to www.justgiving.com/blind-runner and giving what
you can. Any amount will make a great difference.

On 27 Feb 2015, at 01:18, David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you really   want to delete the app from iTunes or is what you are really
wanting to do is remove them   from your iPhone iPad or iPod?

If it is the latter I think it is far easier to do this on the device in
question.
Go to Settings then General than Usage and then storage  and hit the manage
storage button.

Now navigate to the app you want to remove and hit the button on the app. In
the list of settings which come up there is an option to delete the app.

After doing this just navigate to the next app you want to remove .

You  can also delete apps from the Home screen by using the double tap and hold
method but personally it feels a lot more under control for me in the settings
menu as described above.

David Griffith