[access-uk] Re: Deleting Temporary Files

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:09:34 +0200

Hi Margaret,

to delete temporary files, go to:
c:\documents and settings\xxx\local settings\temp or temporary internet files. xxx is your username.
Open these temp files, select with ctrl+a and delete all.
Sometimes, you'll get a message that a file or some files can't be deleted because they are in use.
So, make sure that all your programs or other applications are close and try again to delete.
You sure can use the disk clean up tool or delete these files in Internet explorer options, under general tab.

I hope it helps

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner