[access-uk] Re: Deleting A User Account.

  • From: "Paul Bepey " <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:01:20 +0100

Hi Mandy.
You can delete user accounts in control panel, or Computer management which
can be started by going to the run menu and typing
compmgmt.msc
Expand System tools, then select Local users and groups.
Highlight 'Users' and press the Tab key, this will show any users you have
set up.  Select the user you want to delete, press the applications key and
select delete.
Hope this helps, sorry if this is a duplicate post and someone has already
replied.

Cheers,
Paul
Mobile 07968 699472