[access-uk] Deleted Important File - How Can I Retreive - Not Recycle Bin Please

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:40:41 -0000

Hi
I have deleted a very important file in October possibly or early November.  I
want to get it back if at all possible.  It is not in the recycle bin.  I have
Tune-up Utilities 2008 but I do not find it very accessible and cannot remember
where to go there to see if I can retreive the file.  Any suggestions please?

Eleanor