[access-uk] Re: Default Home Page and Accessing Sites

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 15:11:48 +0000

hi tony.

so do you want your home page to be a completely blank page with nothing on it at all, then you tab to the address bar to type in your preferred address? home page options can generally be set in tools, internet options within internet explorer. the first box contains the main page that you'd like to come up. as you tab through the other options are self explanatory. if you get stuck drop me a note off list.

cheers,

Mo.

On 05/01/2015 12:51, Tony Sweeney wrote:
Hi folk,

I had Google set to my home page and now I see something instead like Trovi! For my home page I'd like something that will just get me to the website I require without the "Search/Address" scenario thus when in Google I go to the address bar and when I enter after typing in the webpage I want gives me at times results as though I was doing a search! What is the best home page to have say for a windows 7 user and how can I create such
and Hopefully without it not doing searches

Cheers,

Tony Sweeney