[access-uk] Default Home Page and Accessing Sites

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 12:51:37 +0000

Hi folk,

I had Google set to my home page and now I see something instead like Trovi! For my home page I'd like something that will just get me to the website I require without the "Search/Address" scenario thus when in Google I go to the address bar and when I enter after typing in the webpage I want gives me at times results as though I was doing a search! What is the best home page to have say for a windows 7 user and how can I create such
and Hopefully without it not doing searches

Cheers,

Tony Sweeney