[access-uk] Re: Declining a call on iPhone

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 22:14:41 -0000

Jackie, I think it’s rather a press on the lock button to silence the incoming call and two presses to reject it.

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 3:47 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Declining a call on iPhone

Hi Mark

You can just press the lock button, that stops it.  I had to do exactly that
this morning because I was already on the landline when my iPhone started
ringing.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx