[access-uk] Re: Data base Advice?

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 11:00:06 +0100

Hi Ya Henry,

Good to see you back in Cumbria mate.  Re databases, I've always used Excel
for routine aplications.  Unless you need higher level functionality offered
by the likes of Access or other similar progs, then Excel should perfectly
suit for the Society.

I'm in on Monday if you want to give me a call.  I'll also be at the Society
on Monday afternoon.

If you want to mail me off list, my addy is csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes

Steve