[access-uk] Re: Dark Sky app, was rain warning device

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 15:03:24 +0100

you will need to do this by moving your finger in our direction it is a bit
like how you are just page numbering. have a look on p 2 where it says
notification threshold.you can set this from heavy rain to life rain and you
will need to do this by moving your finger in an upward direction.

On 8 Jun 2015, at 14:57, Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Barry

I have been through the settings on dark sky and in the normal settings but I
can’t find where you ask for alerts I have looked on the three pages of the
app but can’t find it anywhere. Please can you tell me where to find it?

Janet