[access-uk] Re: Daisy on the IPhone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:57:55 -0000

Hi Terry.

For what its worth, In Daisy seems to be everyone's favorite according to the
mailing list traffic I'm getting.  Its quite a hefty price, around £16 I think,
but it offers the full gamut of navigation functions and there's an easy way to
upload your daisy books to it through a virtual web server.

All the best, Ibrahim.