[access-uk] Daisy milestone player problem

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:30:09 +0100

Hi List members,

Paul Porter gave me some good advice regarding the problem with a milestone
player for a friend, unfortunately I was told by my friend he thought he had
sorted out the problem only to find out he was wrong.  When he presses all four
buttons to reset the player, nothing happens. Also the player isn’t showing up
in is list of drives as a removable drive like it used to do. It will play from
an sd card but he can’t copy anything directly onto the player and has to put
books etc. onto the sd card first. Has anyone any idea what he can do to
rectify the problem?

Thanks
Jim