[access-uk] Daisy TV Listings? was Re: Are there Freeview TV Guides that are accessible in Braille or online?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:23:31 -0000

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your message.  I've changed the subject line
slightly, due to the fact that your message prompts me to
ask a question or two regarding the Daisy TV Listings.

Do you, or for that matter, does anyone on this list know
why Daisy TV Listings are a separate  product from the RNIB
TV Guide, (if as I suspect they are also produced by the
RNIB)?

If I am incorrect in assuming that the Daisy TV Listings are
produced by the RNIB, please could someone clarify who
produces them?

I am only asking these questions, as I only remember hearing
vague mentions of the Daisy TV Listings, and they are not
mentioned in the Braille version of the RNIB TV Guide as an
alternative to either that or the e-mail version of the TV
Guide.

Alexander Shannon