[access-uk] Re: Dabs users help

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:59:08 +0100

Hi Catherine,

There is an extremely long URL below but
http://tinyurl.com/ym74o6 should take you to it.

Anyway, here's the bit I suspect you want.

What's in the box?

* HP Deskjet 460wbt mobile printer
* HP Bluetooth printer card (C8249A)
* HP Lithium-ion battery
* HP 94 black print cartridge (C8765W)
* HP 95 tri-color print cartridge (C8766W)
* Starter CD with printer drivers
* User documentation
* Compact power adapter

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/store_access.do?t
emplate_type=product_detail&product_code=C8153A%23A2L

George.