[access-uk] Re: Dabs users help

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:19:24 +0100

Hi Catherine,

What exactly is the model of HP printer you have found?

The printer will normally come with cartridges, but not a
data cable.  Sometimes you will even get a small sample of
photo paper with it.

The cartridges are further down the DABS list of HP #343
accessories below the paper.

Looks like it's one of those all in one tri-colour
cartridges.

George.