[access-uk] Dabs users help

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:46:19 +0100

Hello,

I've found a printer I want to buy on dabs.com and am now struggling to figure out which ink cartridges I need to buy. (I'm assuming it doesn't automatically come with cartridges).

When I put the printer in my basket it then said "top accessory" which seemed to be a colour cartridge and paper kit - in the specifications it says colour (cyan, magenta, yellow) and consumable type print cartridge/paper kit. It's called "HP #343 Photo pack 10x15cm 60sht". But I don't want to buy paper, and just want cartridges. I'm finding it hard to figure out what I need to buy - if I search for cartridges even by refining it to the right brand and so on there are lots of results. And to me it's not clear which cartridges are compatible with which printers.

Does anyone know how I can find out which cartridges are compatible with the printer I've chosen on dabs.com?

Catherine
**
Skype: darkitude
MSN: catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx