[access-uk] Re: DWP correspondence

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:19:26 -0000

There is nothing more irritating than people thinking if they put something on A3 paper a visually impaired person will be able to read it. How often I have had this done even at University. Holding an A3 page is a challenge in itself never mind reading it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwuspaceman@xxxxxxxxx>