[access-uk] Re: DVD ripping program

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:11:21 -0000

Hi Amro.

Best thing I can suggest in that case then is going back to the idea of =
Nero
6 or something along those lines. WMP might even be able to help you =
here I
don't know...some one more au fait with it would have to comment there. =
John
Wilson has written a very good "From The Keyboard" tutorial on both Nero =
5
and 6 which are freely available from his site. Let me know if you need =
the
URL.

Cheers,

Mark