[access-uk] Re: DVD recorders and freeview

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:53:09 -0000

Hi Steve -

Thanks for the Panasonic nkumber, will give them a call, I find in-store staff
often only have very basic knowledge.

In terms of setting up a programme for recording, I have found when using VCR
machines, the things like short play, long play etc, stayed set to the last
choice selected, and would hope that was the case with DVD recorders.

That old Toshiba I looked at seems quite easy then, just pressing the new
recording button always lands you on the day menu, and you just arrow down for
tomorrow, the day after etc, and press ok, then you're on the start and end
times, then it's the channel; guess i thought/hoped all remotes would allow us
this way of access -

Andy