[access-uk] Re: DVD recorders

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:49:21 -0000

I think we should all ask them and, if they're not, maybe they'll then consider it. If they are then they probably won't be releasing anything right now as the market will probably change quite a lot by the time we reach 2012 and the changeover. At that stage the current video recorder handsets will probably be obsolete.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx