[access-uk] Re: DVD Software

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:46:54 +0100

Roger

I like Power DVD from Cyberlink, which you do have to pay for, but it is
easy to use.  Everything you need is on the applications menu (applications
key on the right next to control key).  You just cursor up and down, right
when you get to a submenu, etc.  If there is audio description on a DVD you
go to the languages submenu and choose English 2.  Then press enter to play,
and off you go.  The website is:

http://www.cyberlink.com/

Wendy

  _____