[access-uk] Re: DVD Movie hire service url needed

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:19:53 -0000

Andy, I think the site is that one given already but that they have
changed their url which used to be www.vuathome.com
This url should take you to a list of all 127 search results for 'audio
description'
http://www.lovefilm.com/visitor/searchresults.html?field=3Dall&search_key=
ords=3DAudio%20Description&page=3D1
But if not just do a search on the site for that term, then click the
link to show all 127 results on one page. Each result is shown in a list
so use l to jump from one result to the next.  The first result is in
the 3rd or 4th list down the page.
=20
Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager, Standards

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ=20