[access-uk] Re: DVD Burner Problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 20:32:00 +0100

Hi Roger,

I'd first check the exact kind of CDs you are attempting to
burn to.

I have a Philips LiteScribe, and it hates DVD-RW disks, but
is fine with DVD+RW.  So could it be a type issue?

As for LiteScribe, although the disks themselves are
slightly more expensive, you don't HAVE to use them -
ordinary ones will do.

However it's a sighted thing, and if you do want to label
disks, it's a really neat way to do it.  They actually come
out looking like a gold disk of the kind once presented in
the entertainment industry.

George.

Date: 11/05/2007 19:34
=20