[access-uk] Re: DVD Audio Extractor

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:13:53 +0000

Hi.

Hmm, very strange? Do you have a dvd in the drive when you run the program? If
not it may be worth trying with one iin the drive. Does the window come up at
all?

Mo.

Niall Gallagher <niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I read about the program DVD Audio Extractor on this list earlier
today.
I downloaded the said program on my Mac and Windows, but the program
keeps crashing on both systems.

My Windows laptop is running Win 8.1 and JAWS 14, and there are no
other problems with programs crashing.
Has anyone any thoughts on what might be happening?

DVD Audio Extractor seems like a really cool program.
I would have added to the other thread, but I didn’t want to hijack it.

Kind regards,
Niall

Niall Gallagher
Email: niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx