[access-uk] Re: DVD Audio Extractor

  • From: Niall Gallagher <niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:51:26 +0000

Hi,

Same thing happens unfortunately.
I’ll try restarting the computer, and if that doesn’t work I’ll re-install the
program.

Kind regards,
Niall

Niall Gallagher
Email: niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx
Wordpress: www.nialljg91.wordpress.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nialljg91
Skype: nialljg91

On 14 Dec 2015, at 13:34, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi. Try putting the disk in first and then try the program after 10 seconds
or so.

Cheers,

Mo.

Niall Gallagher <niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mo,

I open the program, and then put in a DV, should that be the way I do it?
It works perfectly up to the point when I hit Enter on Next.

Thanks for replying.

Kind regards,
Niall

Ni all Gallagher
Email: niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Wordpress: www.nialljg91.wordpress.com <http://www.nialljg91.wordpress.com/>
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nialljg91 <http://www.twitter.com/nialljg91>
Skype: nialljg91

On 14 Dec 2015, at 13:13, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi.

Hmm, very strange? Do you have a dvd in the drive when you run the program?
If not it may be worth trying with one iin the drive. Does the window come
up at all?

Mo.

Niall Gallagher <niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi All,

I read about the program DVD Audio Extractor on this list earlier today.
I downloaded the said program on my Mac and Windows, but the program keeps
crashing on both systems.

My Windows laptop is running Win 8.1 and JAWS 14, and there are no other
problems with programs crashing.
Has anyone any thoughts on what might be happening?

DVD Audio Extractor seems like a really cool program.
I would have added to the other thread, but I didn’t want to hijack it.