[access-uk] Re: DUPLICATES - AGAIN

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:11:00 +0100

Peter,

I've not subscribed to any lists recently but stayed subscribed on all
(but one I dropped) for some weeks now.  One duplicate was from an
individual and that was the 24 messages.

Hmmm!  May have to go and sign off all lists and start again <Big BRIN>

Thanks for the advice, Peter.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx