[access-uk] DSpeech

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:31:59 +0100

Hi All

I have now downloaded the DSpeech application and got to grips with it. However the voices that are standard are totally unsuitable to me so I looked on the site for SAPI4 voices which are free before I go to the SAPI5 which are far more suitable but need to be paid for. I decided to get full understanding before I lash out the hard cash. But I don't know quite which way to proceed. I need something called SAPI.XP to enable the DSpeech to accept the SAPI4 files but I just don't know how to integrate them. There seems to be no help section or text files.

Has anyone knowledge of this program and could point me in the right direction please.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.