[access-uk] Re: DROPBOX

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:36:05 +0100

Don't think it's quite so simple. It refers to some site or file and I really don't understand the instruction given.

Can't even remember what it was properly and too stressed to take it any further at the moment.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "rajmund" <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:06:58 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] DROPBOX

Seems Dropbox has expired my password, and others I know, but I just don't get what I have to do and am going round in circles once I've got to the Dropbox site.

If anyone can help with some steps I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Carol P