[access-uk] Re: DOLPHIN/JAWS PENS

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:31:57 +0100

Hi,

I realise this, I was just compairing like with like, because in the
current state with JFW or WE you would also need DCM.

In the real world there is also the issue of sound cards being disabled
or having to get the volume turned up on them etc.  I speak as a student
who comes into a computer lab and has taken ages to get it running
because they have to get the sound on, which is quite often not possible
with no sight.

Andrew.