[access-uk] Re: DLA Entitlement Letter availability digitally.

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:37:56 +0100 (CET)

Debs, the problem seems to be that no-one in Government circles has the brain
power to cope with advanced concepts like encryption and planning a complete
system. Term 1 fail in the I.T. Department, I'm afraid.

Vince.

Message Received: Feb 26 2014, 10:04 PM
From: "Debby McCallan"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: DLA Entitlement Letter availability digitally.

Good rant.
According to last night's In Touch RNIB have taken DWP to court with 5 cases
at the moment and have more on the way.
Let's hope something comes out of them.
If on-line banking is safe enough why not benefits etc? I've never
understood.
Debs