[access-uk] Re: DLA Email

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:48:00 +0100

the site is legitimate
On 7 Aug 2009, at 07:02, TONY CRETNEY wrote:

I have to say that i agree wholeheartedly with what Barbara is saying here! I have received a copy of this email and have kept it for future reference, but haven't made any attempt to go to the link in it as i too feared that it might lead me to a virus or some other malware like spyware. It seems highly improbable that after having awarded the higher rate of mobility component to blind people earlier this year the Government would go back on their word so quickly.
Tony