[access-uk] Re: DISCKEEPER 2009

  • From: terry cooper <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:28:23 -0000

Hi

I upgraded my 2007 diskeeper professional to the latest version yesterday, but
have had to uninstall it.  After I installed the 2009 version, approximately a
couple of hours later, my pc kept on freezing.  I kept having to do a hard
reboot, but again, approximately every ten minutes or so, it would freeze again.

As I had only installed the programme yesterday, I thought it may be the
culprit for my problems, so I uninstalled it.  Since taking it off, my pc isn't
freezing anymore.

I need to email their technical support to try to find out why this is
happening.

If anyone has any thoughts on here, then they're certainly welcome.

Terry